Lynn Smeltzer, LMT, ER
- Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
- Elemental Reflexologist (ER)
- Reiki Practitioner, Level II
- Certified in Muscle Restore Technique For Migraines and Headaches
- Massage For People Living With Cancer - 24 CE Hours
- Graduate of Ohio College of Massotherapy, 1995
- Graduate of Bowling Green State University, 1991
I became interested in massage therapy back in high school; when little was know about it and it was considered a luxury. After graduation I attended Bowling Green State University (go Falcons!) and received a Bachelor of Arts in Interpersonal and Public Communication. Even though I knew I wanted a four year degree, massage therapy was never far from my mind.
In 1994, I decided to pursue a license in massage therapy and enrolled at the Ohio College of Massotherapy. Eighteen months later and after taking my board exam, I became a Licensed Massage Therapist in Ohio. My career began in July 1996 working part-time while focusing on my full time career in the Training and Development field. After ten years, I decided to leave the corporate world and pursue a full time career in massage therapy. And what a wonderful decision I made!